Wednesday, July 15, 2009

3 Years Down... Eternity to Go!

Happy Anniversary to Us!!! Three years ago today, Shad and I were sealed in the Seattle Temple for time and all eternity. It was pretty much the best day ever, perfect weather, perfect reception, perfect place, and perfect man. Here's to another 4th year of bliss...plus eternity!!

These past three years have been wonderful. I remember thinking, "if the 1st year's the hardest, my life is going to be perfect!!" We've had challenges just like everyone, but it was always something we faced together, and never one day have I thought that being married to Shad was hard or difficult. He has been so great to me, and has always put me first. Maybe I'm still naive and still have those newlywed rose colored glasses on... but so far life great!! Maybe once those babies come, we'll really see what we're made of!! Haha!

Tonight to celebrate, Harry Potter!! Whooop! Then this weekend we've been so generously offered a (FREE!!!) condo up at Priest Lake, ID by a family in our ward!! It's complete with full kitchen, BBQ pit, 500 ft from the beach, and paddle boat!! I think we're going to have a GREAT time this weekend. What a fun getaway! We're so excited!

Here are some pics from my favorite day:

The Classic Wedding Pic:
We did it!!
Glenn Miller's Moonlight Serenade first Dance:
The Wedding Party:

5 comments:

heisskalt said...

Three years - wow times flies fast! That is so awesome! Yea Shad and Krista! That sounds like a fun way to celebrate :)
We Love you guys and miss you like crazy!
We have the coolest sister in laws! ! !

Rachel said...

WAHOO! CONGRATS to the both of you! I love anniversaries. That's awesome you're going to Harry Potter to celebrate.

Kirsten said...

I completey forgot--i'm a bad friend! HAPPY ANAVERSARY!!!!! What a fun day!!! And yay for HARry Potter!! me and sean are going tonight too :D

Heather and Parley said...

congrats to you both... that is awesome!

Nathan and Whitney said...

Happy Anniversary! You got married exactly 1 month before we did, how fun. Enjoy your weekend!