Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nature Photography

As most of you know, I am a huge photography fan. Love it... and it is something that I am always trying to get better at. I know that I am still pretty amateur and still have SO much more to learn. But with the summer season upon us, and the opportunity I've had to be outdoors lately, I have been trying to take some fun nature pictures. Especially at Mt. Rainier a couple weeks ago, and then last Sunday Shad and I went on a evening stroll in the park, and he humored me by letting me take pics all afternoon. (Many of him as well!) Nature photography is something I continuously struggle with, because there are so many ways to take a picture of a mountain without it looking boring and like all the others. So I struggle sometimes with finding a unique angle, but here are some I've enjoyed taking and I really like the colors. So here is me... trying to share my amateur "talents":

Big trees at Mt. Rainier:


Waterfall, now this is without my tripod, so don't look too close! Hehe

Shad, as my faithful photo subject:




More big trees!


8 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm way impressed! You have lots of talent! I especially like the first one of the trees. B E A U T I F U L.

Doug and Marilyn said...

You're just amazing! I love those pictures. You should put a copyright on them or I'm going to steal them all!

Chelsea said...

I love em! You have got skills.

Danielle said...

Krista Dear. You are AMAZING!! I love your pictures!!
I pretty much decided when I get married. Your taking My bridals and my Engagement pictures. hahahaha. :]]
Love you. and Miss you lots!

Nathan and Whitney said...

Wow! I love them. That one of the field with the weeds is incredible!! I would seriuosly buy that (well, if I had room and money :))

I am very impressed!

Kirsten said...

amazing as always. When are you going to give me some sweet prints of your stuff to display in my home???

Jarom and Heidi Taylor said...

Krista these look great! You are very very talented!!! :)

The Oram's said...

you are an amazing photographer!!!!