Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Kissin' Cousins

This last week we had the fun opportunity to host Shad's family, everyone came up for their Spring Break, and for Owen's blessing day. It was so fun, and a little crazy to have everyone around. Shad's two youngest sisters, Danielle and Jessica, came up early and spent the week with us. His sister Jessica, had a little baby girl, Caydence, just 10 days before Owen was born. So I couldn't help myself but have a little photo shot with the two of them! They are so cute, and look so much alike!! We got asked a couple of times if they are twins. :) It was fun to have them around and show them a little bit of Spokane. I'll have to blog more about his family and Owen's blessing day... but I just wanted to post these pics of the two of them. Cute Cousins!

I love this one! Caydence kept hitting and grabbing at Owen, and here he is like "Mom, she keeps touching me...!!"

Some good lookin' babies!


I love it, they are about the same size, except Owen was a little bit taller than her:


11 comments:

Kirsten said...

omg that's so cute! And they seriously look SO much alike! I wonder if they will still look that similar as they get older. Cute! Can't wait to see pics from his blessing :)

Doug and Marilyn said...

They are so cute!

trenton robert little said...

are they laying on a cloth diaper! AH! Those munchkins are SOO TINY! Crazy! And seriously Krista, as I'm sure you know, youre little owen is such a little stud! you done good!

Joel & Megan said...

Oh my goodness, they do look like twins! What cuties!

Rosalie said...

They do look a lot alike! Too bad we could not have had Casen there too! I am sure they would look like triplets! These are darling pictures!
Owen does look like he is saying, "She is touching me!"
LOL
I miss you all!

Love Mom

Anonymous said...

HAHA LOVE the first picture. It's adorable. How fun to have two babies around. I expect blessing pictures of the white get-up asap missy.

Debbie Cannon said...

What darling photos of two really cute babies! They really do look a lot alike. How fun that Owen has a cousin the same age as he is. Very fun! I hope they become good friends!

Andrea said...

Wow, he's really changing! Too cute, we love having close cousins too.

heisskalt said...

So weird cause I see Caydence a lot down here and always think of Chad with a bit of Jess, but wow they really do look alike - even though I still think the cute little man looks like Hannu! That is so cool they look so much alike - and the triplets together with Casen would be so cool to see too!!!
Can't wait to see him and you all!

the S family said...

Oh my heck. They do look like twins. This makes me so sad that we haven't seen either one of them yet, and even more sad that we won't get all three of them together for who knows how long? They are so stinking cute though! We love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

look at little caydence with her legs up and open she knows she wants that bald p-s-y rubbed, she won't need a soother my c--k will be in her mouth while I reach in her diaper and rub her p-s-y, I LOVE baby