Monday, May 17, 2010

LOVE...

...My new hair cut!!

Yes I finally did it, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I thought that I would be a little sad to see all 6-8 inches of my hair go, because I haven't had it that long since my high school days. But no... I wasn't even a little bit upset. I'm free!


LOVE... that Shad is done with school for the summer!!!

Whoo hoo! Shad has finished his second year of law school!! Only ONE more left! He is totally wiped from finals, as you can see. I cannot believe how fast this time has gone. I am so excited for this time next year when we will be figuring out our next step in life, and be finally done with school! I am so proud of Shad, he is such a smarty pants. He has made editorial board on law review, which has earned him an additional scholarship, which will pay for over HALF of next year! And Shad has managed to keep his grades stellar, last year his finished in the top 10%... I expect he will probably do the same this year. He works so hard, he deserves it. This summer he will be working hard at a full time, paid internship. Awesome!


LOVE... this spring we've been having!


This weather, and this spring has been wonderful! I love all the green and colors that we have around. I'm looking forward to summer time, with lots of fun activities with my boys! It will be so nice to have Shad around this summer, with no homework or late night study sessions.


LOVE... Seattle!


While Shad was working hard at finals all week, I figured since he wasn't around anyways. I would venture over to Auburn and hang out with my parents. They LOVED having their cute grandson around, and it was wonderful to have the company. They spoil us, and we love it! Shad joined us on Friday and we spent a blissful weekend in Seattle. Walking downtown with some friends, taking the ferry, and enjoying the BEAUTIFUL weather and scenery.


LOVE... this little guy!


How can you not?!?! He brings so much joy and love into my life every single day! I love being his mother and playing with him everyday. We are so lucky to have such a happy, healthy little boy. He is so wonderful.


Owen LOVES... this little guy!

Owen LOVES this little lamb. Its actually quite hilarious. Its his first favorite toy. Oh man, he can laugh and play with this guy for hours. Never have I heard him laugh so much than with this little rattle. It came off a used bouncer that my mother bought for him to keep at her house. Needless to say, we took little lamb-y home with us. :)

So many things to be grateful for! :)

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

omg your hair looks so cute :) love it!!! My hair is getting LONG--i'm about to kill it ha ha Tell Shad congrats on getting another year down--whoo hoo!!! And glad Owen has a little lamb to play with :) he's so cute

Megan said...

I LOVE your haircut as well! It's so YOU! :) Miss you bunches. Little Owen is so adorable!

Nathan and Whitney said...

I LOVE your haircut!!! So cute! And yeah for having our husbands home for the summer...best time of the year! :)

Anonymous said...

He is too cute. And I love that purple shirt. You must have picked it out with someone really cool :) Very glad your hair is still past your ears haha it looks adorable on you!

Jarom and Heidi Taylor said...

Krista, Love your hair!!! and oh my gosh you look amazing... seriously did you really just give birth a couple of months ago!!! You look so thin, not gonna lie.. i'm jealous!!! Anyways glad things are going well for you guys, someday we will meet at Zion's again! :)

Rosalie said...

Love what you are sharing and how life is going for you two! That is sooo awesome that Shad is doing so well. I know he works hard. I am so proud of him too! Your hair cute is very cute! Miss you guys! Love Mom

Chelsea said...

I love your hair too - it looks darling! And you have some great pictures of little owen in there - does he ever stop smiling?!