Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Belly



Yes... so here is the BELLY in all its glory. I am almost 29 weeks and in complete SHOCK that I only have 11 WEEKS left!!! This pregnancy has completely flown by! There are some days where I feel more than ready to hold, snuggle, and love on my sweet little boy, but most days I am not quite ready to give up our little family of three yet. Owen keeps me on my toes and so busy most days that I am just enjoying all the Owen-Mommy time I get with him. He is seriously so much fun right now, learning news sentences, words, and things everyday... getting into everything... and just being hilarious!

I've been feeling good, for the most part. Entering into my 3rd and final trimester always comes with uncomfortable things, like constant bathroom trips at night, not sleeping well, back pain, and swift, hard kicks to the bladder and ribs! I am starting to really feel LARGE; these last few weeks I have really blossomed!

Work has proven to be much more physically taxing than I had expected, and I come home completely EXHAUSTED and barely able to walk! I had sciatica in the last two months of my pregnancy with Owen, and this one has been no exception! It showed up even earlier this time around (around 20 weeks!), so being on my feet all day really aggravates my back pain! I worked my entire pregnancy with Owen, mostly on my feet, so I thought this wouldn't be any different... but I am finding it much harder on my body. Luckily its only been around 18 hours a week, and I am hoping to stay below 20 hours... I just don't think I can handle much more!

Shad has been great. He knows how tired I am when I get home from work and is always there to help with Owen or whatever I need. :) He has been great with Owen all day, and they are just best buds! He is very excited to welcome our second little boy!

And no, we don't have a name picked out yet. But we do have a top 5 list! And I think its pretty consistant. My favorite name changes weekly... but it always seems to stay within the same 5 or so names. We may just have to wait until we meet our little guy to figure out what his name will be! :)


3 comments:

Joel & Megan said...

Wow time really has flown by! I can't wait to see Owen's little brother. :)

Kambria said...

Yay you look so great! Cannot wait to stare at your tummy for movement in a couple of days Xo

Rosalie said...

I know it is hard once you have one little one to think of handling two, but it works out and I am so excited to meet the next little McOmber grandson! Not to long now! You look great Krista! Sorry that you are in so much pain. That part is no fun! Love Mom McOmber