Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Baby Nathan at 6 Months

 
 Nathan at 6 months Old
Cute as a button! (Maybe even cuter!)

As always, time is just going too fast for me and my sweet baby Nathan turned 6 months old on Sunday! Really, who can believe that?? Isn't he supposed to be a newborn still? This is going by WAY faster than it did with Owen, and I felt like it flew with Owen too! Good grief!

I just wanted to journal out some facts about our little man at 6 months. He is just a perfect little, healthy boy. He is SO happy all the time, and loves to smile and laugh with you.

Facts: 
- 17.5 Pounds; (What I think Owen weighed at about 1 year!) 50-60th Percentile
- 27.5 Inches; 80-90th Percentile
- Lush crazy curly hair that EVERY single person makes comments on!
- Babbles and squeals
- Already TRYING hard to crawl! 
- Rolls, Rolls, Rolls... 
- Can sit up all by himself!
- Giggles, Smiles, and Laughs all the time
- Hardly ever cries
- Super easy-going and chill
- Just as sweet as can be!


 We've tried everything to tame these curly locks... but it always ends up like this! And I just cannot bring myself to cut off those baby curls.


 Cute little Smirk!


Likes: 
- Big Brother Owen
- Mommy and Daddy time
- People/Attention
- Other Kids
- His Jump-a-roo
- Sleeping on his belly
- To grab at everything! (Hair, glasses, toys, food, noses, hands, fingers, etc.) 
- All kinds of baby toys, PLUS big brother's toys!
- Books
- Still likes to be swaddled for sleep/nap time
- Long afternoon naps! 
-TO EAT, I mean, have you seen how many rolls this kids has!?!? (this kid LOVES his solids!) 
- To chew/suck on anything and everything
- Baths with Owen
- Playing with your toes and feet
- Singing

Yumm... first taste of apple! ( I love these little mesh-eating-teething baby tools... very cool)


Yes, Score!! Big Brother's Trains!


Dislikes: 
- Car rides/car seat (like really, really hates the car)
- Being left behind/alone
- When you eat in front of him and don't share!
- Tummy Time... but getting better now that he rolls so much and is trying to crawl.

Not too many dislikes. We are so lucky to have this sweet little boy apart of our family! We love him so much!

Dear Nathan, 

You are 6 months old already, and yet again, I am in shock at how quickly time flies and how quickly you are growing and learning. You are just a complete and utter joy. I love each moment with you. You fit in perfectly with our family, and it definitely feels more complete with you here. We are beyond blessed to have you a part of our family, and my heart just explodes with joy and love whenever I'm around you.

You are so easy-going and go with the flow kind of baby. Not a lot of things upset you, and most of the time you are just excited and happy to feel included. Something that you got from your dad, 100%! You two are already so much alike. I know that you two will certainly have a very special father/son relationship. I see much of daddy in you; and what a kind, good-natured and sweet boy you are and will become.

You love to explore new things. You are very into and excited about toys and pretty much anything you can grab on to. You especially like whatever big brother Owen is playing with. You just love to be a part of whatever Owen is doing or playing. You guys will have a very special brother bond. I can tell you already love each other very much. Owen takes good care of you, watches out for you, and teaches you. I hope that you two will always have that strong brother bond.

You love to watch the world around you, and get excited about new people and new places. I love when you kick your legs and squeal with excitement! Its so fun to watch you learn and grow as you discover new things.

You are one very loved little boy! Of course, mommy and daddy adore you to pieces. But you are also lucky enough to have all kinds of grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and one big brother who also love and adore you! You are going to be one heart breaker, that's for sure! You are so handsome and so sweet that the moment people lay eyes on you they fall in love! Everyone absolutely LOVES your crazy curls, and if that's not enough to win them over you flash your winning smile... and forget about it!! You OWN them! 

I am one PROUD momma. Sometimes I just cannot believe how lucky and blessed I am to be your mother. You are beyond adorable, and so much fun to play with! I love you more than words can describe. And I don't think I will ever be able to tell and express to you enough how much I love you. (Something you will never fully understand until you have children of your own.)

I love you, 
Momma


 More of Big Brother's toys!


Love that sweet face! (One of the few times we were able to tame down his curls!)

No comments: