Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Puzzlemania!

So I am not sure how much I like to admit the dorky side of me, but lately I have been on a huge puzzle kick! Shad got me two Disney puzzles for Christmas, and for those of you who know how much I LOVE Disney and puzzles, know that this was a perfect gift! But it didn't stop there, I became addicted and couldn't stop, so this has become my winter entertainment. There's not much to do around here in the Winter, while Shad's in school...Don't judge me! This is what I've done lately: 

This one I actually did back in October, but I liked it, and it was really hard! A little memory of Salt Lake. 

This one I liked so much, we hung it up in our dining room. I heart Mickey and Minnie! 

This Charlie Brown one was also ridiculously hard, its one of those photo mosaics, so it plays with your mind.





11 comments:

Sara said...

Seriously, I love puzzles. I can't do them much with a toddler around now, but so fun!

Chelsea said...

So fun!!! I don't have the patience or persistence... I guess maybe that's why you worked in accounting! I love your updates and am kind of envious that you can spontaneously decide to visit your folks and just go. That's awesome.

Megan said...

OMG Krista I LOVE YOU! :) At christmas I bought a box of 10 puzzles that are 1000 pieces each of different places in the world (Time Square, Paris, Greece, etc). I wish I had more time to do them! Haha

Doug and Marilyn said...

Nicely done! We love puzzles but never think to do them...thanks for the reminder of something else we can do in this dreadful weather! And we're so excited you got your camera. Whoohoo!! Can't wait to see it.

Heather and Parley said...

How fun, I love puzzles, even though I'm not very good. I can't believe you did that Salt Lake one! That looked super hard; way to go. Gotta love the Disney!

Kirsten said...

i loved that Charlie Brown puzzle...but seriously--SO HARD!! but really fun to do at the same time...

Anonymous said...

WHOA those are huge!! I am very impressed haha

Jason and Shalise Staples said...

Awasome! We love doning puzzles!

Annette Larsen said...

I lOVE puzzles! But I can't do them any more because my childrens would destroy them before I even got the edges together. SIgh, I miss puzzle making.

the S family said...

You are so cute! I love the puzzles!

Shauna said...

Well look at that... same puzzle! It was a good one! I think we are going to frame it and hang it somewhere as well, but it will probably have to wait until we move into a bigger apartment because our walls are pretty much full right now. :)