Monday, September 21, 2009

Kirs Comes to Visit Spokane!!


This past weekend I finally had a nice break from work, which was WONDERFUL... and My best friend Kirsten came to visit me, which was MORE wonderful!!! We had a great time showing her all the "Sites" of Spokane, picnicking, making delicious treats, and watching good movies together. Plus it was so great to spend some time together just the two of us staying up late talking and looking at pictures.... and reminiscing about high school and college. :) It was sad to see her go this morning back to Las Vegas, because its not very often that we get to just play all weekend together, but I know that she will come again soon!!! (or vice versa!) Here are some of the things we did, I wish we could have done more:

Shad showed her around Gonzaga, while I had to work on Friday. And he took her to class with him!!! (I can't believe she agreed to go! haha!)


Then when I got off work, we took her to Coeur D'Alene to eat a HUGE "Gooey" ice cream. And then took a walk on the boardwalk.


Then on Saturday before the BYU game (which we will NOT discuss) we took her downtown to see the Spokane Falls, the get a "feel" for downtown Spokane:

And to feed the ducks!! My baby belly is looking very large in this picture! Whoa...

Then Sunday afternoon, after church, it was just too gorgeous outside so we packed a delicious picnic and took her to Riverside Park. One of our favorite places here:

And we hiked around a little bit. It was so so SO nice outside. I love this time of year!




It was so good to see you Kirs!! Come back soon!

P.S. Only 8 days until I find out what baby is! (Sept. 30th!!!)

4 comments:

F said...

how FUN! All that green is making me miss home like CRAZY! You look adorable Krista!! How are you feeling? I miss you!!!!

Brad and Kjirstin said...

Wow I don't know where I was for the first post on the baby belly cause it is like all of a sudden you are prego, even though I have known for a while it is more real when you see you belly in the pics, so keep us updated with the side profile pics (I love them).

Anonymous said...

AHHHH how much do I love the baby bump??? You are adorable.

Adamson Family said...

Well, I wanted check your blog to see if you had in baby belly bump pictures. Yeah. I'm super excited for your big day tomorrow. Travis say finding out the gender is like Christmas morning only a gift that never ends. It' so exciting either way. We know we've got both!