Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Carving Our Pumpkin- The Video!


This last weekend Shad and I decided to have a little family activity, to carve our pumpkin that we picked at the pumpkin patch last week!! We wanted to document our little project by making a video with pictures, like we did with setting up the Owen's crib! So we got out the tripod, snapped some pics, and starting carving away! The pumpkin is not fancy by any means, but we're pretty simple around here! I think it turned out pretty cute... it was a fun and silly way to spend a Sunday afternoon together! (Again this was an idea we stole from Jay and Courtney! Thanks Guys!)

9 comments:

F said...

super cute!

Unknown said...

HA! Awesome. Glad you stole the idea! It turned out great

Tara said...

You guys are just too clever! So cute! :)

Heather and Parley said...

That is so cute! What a clever idea!

Debbie Cannon said...

Thanks for adding to my Halloween Fun!

Rachel said...

That is way awesome. I'd say it was almost like a dance. I loved it. The music fit perfectly.

Mallory said...

How fun! I especially loved watching your interaction with Owen at high speed. You guys are such cute parents! And to one cute baby I might add. How do you feel about arranged marriages?

Rosalie said...

I just loved this video! The faces both Shad and Owen had were fun! I loved the "Ugly Bug Ball" music. It went well with the video. Take care!

Kirsten said...

that was SOOOOO cute!!! love Shads faces ha ha