Saturday, November 10, 2012

{Thankful} Photo Friday

This week I am Thankful for my Parents. They. Are. Awesome. 



My parents are SAINTS. Saints, I tell ya! I am so grateful to them for the constant love and example they set for me. They are such great examples of love, kindness, and service. They are very willing to give of themselves and that is something I can certainly learn from them. They have been so gracious to allow us to live here for the last 18+ months, which is NOT easy to let your daughter and her THREE messy boys take over the house! We have been so lucky to have their support and kindness over the last year. I'm not sure how we would have made it those first many months out of law school. They are wonderful examples of the Savior, and they strive very hard to live the gospel. They are a great example of love and marriage. They are complete opposites and yet they are soon going to celebrate 30 years of marriage!
And, of course, they are amazing grandparents. They love my two boys unconditionally and so fully. Those two boys have them wrapped around their fingers! They are so willing to help out with the kids whenever I need it... naps, feeding times, bedtimes, bath times, etc. They are on-call babysitters if we need to run out for an quick errands, or have a date night. And the boys completely adore them. 
I am very blessed to have such giving and gracious parents. And I am grateful to them for all they have sacrificed for me and the example that they are. 

2 comments:

Kambria said...

I just love them too!

Rosalie said...

I totally agree with everything you said about your adorable parents! How blessed you are!!!!