Sunday, May 12, 2013

Baby Sister McOmber

She's Here!! And we cannot get enough of our little bundle. She is just so sweet. 

I thought I would just do a quick introduction of our baby girl. More pictures and birth story to come later. (Once I get a better handle on this 3 kids thing!) 

Kaisa Paulita McOmber 
(Pronounced Ky-Sah)


Born May 5, 2013 @ 8:27AM
(After just one push!) 


6 Pounds 13 Ounces 
21 inches (Our TALL girl!)


I was so excited to have my Cinco De Mayo baby!! Just what I wanted! :) 
Love, love, love her to pieces!


Big Brother Owen cannot get enough of her! He loves her so much. He is constantly smothering her with kisses and hugs. He hates to hear her cry, and is a very helpful big bro. We all just love our Kaisa-Girl! 



 As I said before... LOTS more pictures to come! I just can't stop taking pics of her! 





7 comments:

Kambria said...

Aw these hospital photos are so perfect!! I need to make sure I do some like this one day :) She's GORGEOUS and I cannot wait to meet my new little niece ;)

Ben and Carrie said...

Such a sweet, sweet girl! Her hair is gorgeous! Can't wait to hear the birth story (I love a good birth story!). Glad you are all doing well. You have such a beautiful family. Happy Morher's Day to a truly wonderful mother.

F said...

So precious!

Rosalie said...

Adorable pictures of the newest addition! One push...I did that once too...it was great!
Kaisa is precious and I am glad that you are loving being a Mom again. I do not know if you saw my post of being a Mom, but it said...every time a baby is born, a Mother is born too! It is true, because each child is unique and needs special things. That is why God gave them to us...we both learn from the experience! Love you!

Tara said...

Congratulations! So sweet.

Chelsea said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!!1 And look at that hair!!

Camille said...

She is beautiful. I just LOVE that last picture!