Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Grandparents are the BEST!

Once again, I am behind a bit on my blogging!! This whole three kids thing has me a bit exhausted, and lazy when I do have free time! 

During the few weeks leading up to having Kaisa and the couple weeks after I had Kaisa... the boys spent a lot of time with Grandma and Grandpa! My saintly mother willingly took the boys for several sleepovers and during the days on Friday so I could rest when I was pregnant. Then she took 2 WEEKS off after I Kaisa to help me out with the three kiddos. I'm a lucky girl. My dad also joined her and took a week off as well. So the boys were able to have some fun adventures with the grandparents, while I got some much needed and wanted rest. :) 

The boys had a blast hanging with Grandpa and Grandma! Who wouldn't!? Owen still has a sleep over at least once a week over there, and begs to go back! He never wants to come home after such a fun time at Grandmas. We are spoiled having them so close and so hands on! 

Here are some pics from their fun adventures with the Grandparents. 

Since my mom was busy spoiling me with a spectacular shower, and I was having major girl time, the day of my Baby Shower; Shad and my Dad decided to have a "Guys Day" and take the boys to the Museum of Flight. 

There was always someone's eyes closed... this was the best of all four of them! 


Owen flyin' a plane! 



Nathan sure loves his Grandpa. He is a Grandpa's boy for sure! 


My little Astronauts!


I just love these boys... so much!


I guess Owen loved these little model airplanes. He wanted to take them home! 


The week my dad took off he and my mom took the boys to the Seattle Aquarium, and then the Point Defiance Zoo in Tacoma. The boys LOVE the Zoo, we went there many times this last year! (I'm sad our season pass is up. But we certainly got our moneys worth with that!!) I guess I only downloaded the Aquarium pics from my Dad's camera... no zoo pics. :( 

Pointing out Starfish.


Why are these kind of pictures so funny!?! I love them! 



Little Nathan peeking through... so cute! 


Checking out the fish. 




Its nearly impossible to get a good photograph of these two! 


After the Aquarium they walked around the water front in Seattle for a bit and took the boys out for a yummy dinner at Owen's FAVORITE place: Red Robin! 

Owen LOVES this wheel in downtown Seattle. Maybe someday we'll take him on it... 


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the fun adventures!! You're the BEST!

No comments: