Friday, February 21, 2014

Photo Friday

A Friday Tradition...

Since we missed the last couple weeks I have to make up for it! Here are a few highlights from the last couple weeks! 

My cute little busy helpers! They love to help me clean. It's great! 


All three of my boys were in snow heaven last weekend when it snowed! With church cancelled we spent the while day playing, eating snacks, and watching movies. Perfect. Here they are building Olaf! He likes warm hugs. ;) 


Me with my little snow bunny! (The big 4 on my head is part of Owens birthday decorations!) 


Once the snow melted its been raining... A lot. The boys love putting their new rain boots to good use! Lots of splashing!


Our Valentine lunch. Heart shaped sandwiches and strawberry milk. That's about as creative as I get! Ha! But they loved it. We also spent all afternoon decorating heart cookies with cousin Julia! 



No comments: