Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've been Tagged??

So Kjirstin tagged me a couple weeks ago, and I had NO idea what this meant, but supposedly I'm supposed to fill out the same thing as she did on her blog. So here it goes...

Four random things I love about my husband:
1. How he can always make me laugh and giggle about nothing
2. How much he loves his family, and is a peacemaker
3. How he's such a good law student, and truly dedicated 
4. How he can always make me feel better when I am down

Four jobs I’
ve had:
1. Payroll Clerk
2. Photographer
3. Cafe Barista
4. Retail Sales

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. That Thing You Do!
2. Return to Me
3. Top Gun
4. Enchanted (I'm agreeing with Kjirstin... I LOVE this movie!)

Four TV shows I watch:
1. BYU football (does that count??)
2. What Not to Wear
3. Friends (Even though its not on TV anymore!)
4. Dirty Jobs

Four places I have been-- (I can choose anywhere??? I'm going to make myself sound cool! Its the truth though!):
1. All over Finland
2. London, England
3. Paris, France
4. Rome, Italy

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ice Cream (Mint chocolate Chip, Chocolate, Cold Stone's Birthday Remix... Love it!)
2. My Mom's Veggie Lasagna 
3. Chilaquiles (They are like Enchiladas) 
4. Robert Redford! (Its the most delicious dessert!!)

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Philippines (Just because Shad talks about it so much!)
2. China (really all over Asia)
3. Austria
4. I'd like to go back to Italy

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Going back to Disneyland!!!!
2. The BYU football season, Go Cougs! (Again, I agree with Kjirstin)
3. Being home for Christmas and Thanksgiving... its been a long time since I've been home!!!
4. Making Spokane our new home, we are not quiet there yet. But soon!

Four People I Tag: Shauna Phillips, Wendy Smith, Heidi Taylor, Janine Adamson

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Yay! I've never been tagged before. I'll do it tonight. (I don't blog at work, but obviously I do check other people's blogs while I am here!) LOL!

Brad and Kjirstin said...

I think I could have gotten at least half of those, at least. How's the job hunt going?