Monday, February 28, 2011

Owen Snaps!

I took this video a couple of weeks ago and have been meaning to get it posted ever since. It cracks me up every time I watch it. Owen LOVES to watch it over and over again. He is just so proud of himself that he figured out how to snap! He loves to snap all the time now to show off his new skill. You can't really hear it in the video, but he does make the snapping sound and everything!

He may not be able to walk yet, but at least he can snap! He's so funny...

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

That is the cutest thing EVER!! I love how excited he is!

Rosalie said...

That is so adorable! He is so excited and that is a talent most his age do not even try for so GREAT Job Owen! They love to mimick us, don't they! Thanks for sharing!!

Courtney said...

Oh my heavens! That is so cute! I'm totally impressed! I can't imagine Riley even attempting that. :) Love it.

Mallory said...

I LOVE how proud of himself he is! That is sooooo cute! I wish Tacey and Owen could meet! Any chance you want to visit England?

Kirsten said...

OMG that made me laugh so hard! he gets SO excited!!! it made McKinley laugh too :) we need to visit you guys SOOOOOON!!!!!! I can't take it anymore!!

Rachel said...

I don't think I've ever seen a baby snap before. That's seriously impressive! Way to go, Owen!
He is sooo cute!

gaffneyfamily said...

if someone wrote "Steven Snaps!" ...it would have very different connotations...