Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Hair...New Look...New Me


So every year or so I try and grow our my hair, and I usually make it around the shoulder length point. Then every year or so I decide there is NO point in trying and then chop it off again! :) With how many times I've tried to go it out, it could have been down to my elbows by now! Also, lately I've tried to stay within a more natural color parameter, but it was just time for something a little more exciting. So while I was in Michigan my awesome aunt, spend the entire day with me and made me into a new woman. The color is called Mulberry, and the cut is exactly how I like it. Which for some reason, nobody can ever get right! What do you think? Too red? 


10 comments:

Megan said...

No i LOVE IT! It's so you! I just got a new hair color too....it's really blonde and it's taking me a while to get used to it and actually want to look at myself in the mirror. :)

Kirsten said...

love it love it love it!!!!!!! i wish you'd let me do it like that when you were here :P

Doug and Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doug and Marilyn said...

I love it! Your eyes look so pretty in those pictures. The new do suits you soooo well!!

Unknown said...

Love it! Sorry we didn't figure things out with you guys sooner last night. It would have been fun to go to the show with you guys. Seriously though the show was pretty cheesy!

Jarom and Heidi Taylor said...

I think it is cute!

Chelsea said...

cute! I love it! The color is great too.

Heather and Parley said...

love it! Your hair is seriously super cute. That is a fun, good color for you!

Adamson Family said...

Hmm...I love the hair. I shouldn't of looked though because I'm in the grow my hair out phase. I like your new cut enough that it's make it harder!!!! Glad you got to visit your Grandpa!

Brad and Kjirstin said...

That is way cute!!! I am glad that you let someone with some experience cut it, instead of the guy at the school. Unless the guy is gay don't let him cut your hair I have decided. Good luck with going back to work after your break.