Monday, February 23, 2009

Quick trip to Michigan

Oh man, this cold is still sticking around. But I thought since I am still inside sick all day... I might as well blog about the recent happenings. Unfortunately my sweet grandpa who lives in Michigan has been diagnosed with Cancer, and lately hasn't been doing so well. So my parents made a trip over there to see him, and everyone is there, and I was feeling a little left out. I am the oldest and only grandchild that lives far away. So my wonderful parents, aunts, uncle, and grandparents, pooled their money together and got $500 dollars together to fly me out there to see him and spend some time with him. Yay! It was a nice quick trip, and a little bit sad... but I am so lucky to have a family that cares so much about me to help me out, and allow me to see my grandpa... who really needs us there right now. Here are some pictures of my awesome family. I miss them already!

My mom, with grandpa, my aunts, and uncle

Me and Grandpa

The girls: mom with grandma, and her sisters

Mom with grandpa

Me with grandma, and my cousin Yesina




 

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

i'm sorry your grandpa is not doing well :( i love him! he's so cute!! Hope you start feeling better too, missy!! Hey--we need to chat, I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!!!!!! i miss my Krista

Kirsten said...

--i love my condo too!! And yeah, don't you love how we don't have any queen size bed sheets, so Ikea it is!! ha ha good times!! I was wondering if you were goign to notice that :P love ya