Saturday, September 5, 2009

Oh, Baby!!

Suddenly one day last week, I woke up and looked like this!! The baby bump is coming in, and the pregnancy is starting to feel more real. This is at about 16.5 weeks:



Things are still progressing really well. I've started wearing maternity clothes, which is weird, and I felt SO dumb shopping for! I've had two ultrasounds early on, due to some complications I experienced in the past. And I've heard the beautiful heartbeat 3 times! I'm still feeling great. However, a new symptom has been plaguing me recently. Violent Migraines! I've been to the doctor a couple times this week to try and get rid of them, and hopefully have come up with some solutions to keep them at bay. Other than that I'm still working like crazy and life is going along. Just thought I would give an update.

Also, happily we received our date to find out the sex!!! September 30th, only 25 days away!!! WHOOP!!! I'm so excited. And this ultrasounds should actually look like a baby, and not a gummy bear!! I'm not going to tell you what I'm wishing for... but we're elated to find out in just a few short weeks!

8 comments:

Kirsten said...

SO remember how the BYU game was AWESOME???!!! I can't believe you didn't blog about it. Although the baby is important, that was an incredible game and frankly, I think it deserves a little blog space. ha ha

Rachel said...

You look so cute, and so good!!! I'm sorry to hear that you're having migraines. Yucky.
BUT YOU LOOK SO CUTE! :)

heisskalt said...

Look at that baby bump - oh so cute! I love the shirt too!
can't wait to find out what you guys are having! If'n u r going to tell us or surprize us !?
:)

Annette Larsen said...

YAY! YAYAYAYAYAY! I'm so stinkin' excited for you! BOoo for the migraines but horray for your cutie cute belly! Don't you LOVE IT?!

Chelsea said...

I can't wait!!! (for you guys to find out, that is) I think that you're having a girl. That's my guess. You are looking sooo good!

Chelsea said...

Oh, and I'm going to Spokane this weekend to visit my folks!!! I don't have anything going on Saturday morning and if you're free I would love to see you!

Anonymous said...

You are so freakin' cute I can't stand it!! And I LOVE your shirt haha so kudos on the maternity style. Oh man you're all grown up and having babies.

F said...

you look so cute! i need to call you so i can hear all about how your pregnancy is going!!!