Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Drumroll Please...

Shad and I are pleased to announce the arrival of... 

imgres.jpg imgres.jpg 

Yup, That's right! I FINALLY got my camera! This beauty is the Nikon D60, 10 mega pixels of pure joy and excellence. For those of you who have known me a long time know that I have been saving for this baby for years (Obviously not this particular model.. but you get the idea, a DSLR anyway)! Shad and I have finally put in enough odd jobs, change, and extra hours at work to buy this camera. I am so excited to expand my photography skills with this camera, and learn so much more. And trust me there is SO much to learn with this one, it is a lot different from my film N80. I already have a friend here that wants me to take a little family photo shoot in March, so that gives me time to get the feel of this new digital world! Yay!



8 comments:

Kelli Brewer said...

Awesome! Congrats! I have the D80 and I LOVE it. :) Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Kirsten said...

YAY you finally got it!!!!! Seriously, you've wanted that since like we were roommates...crazy!!! Can't wait to see all your pretty pictures :D

Brad and Kjirstin said...

See we are not the only ones playing with peoples emotions here. Though I am envying your camera that you need to bring to disneyland with you so that I can play with it too. P.S. Rumor is there is another economic stimulus comming out that will take us to disneyland for sure.

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO excited for you! I know how much you have wanted that for like forever... Congrats

Doug and Marilyn said...

Yeah!! It's amazing and we are excited for ya. Love the puzzle so far...and yeah it's hard!

Rachel said...

So jealous...that's all I really have to say...

Annette Larsen said...

Ah, Digital SLRs, they are a wonderful thing. And Nikon rocks!

Megan Morton said...

Krista!

Its Megan (Johnson) Morton! I was blogstocking and came across your blog. So exciting!

If you're for hire, I would love for you to take some pictures of our little daughter McKenzie next time you're in Auburn. She is 3 months old.

I hope life is treating you well, I bet your parents love having you in Washington!