Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby McOmber: Coming Soon



At my Tuesday doctors appointment I was able to get an ultrasound to check up on our little man, and yes, it's still a boy! He is doing very well in there, and is already a healthy 7.5 pounds!!! Phew! The doctor says that if baby stays on this track he'll probably be around 8 pounds when he makes his entrance. So potentially, he could come any day now. But he hasn't given me any indication that he is coming too soon. But I am definitely ready. Also I have really bloomed these last three weeks, he is getting bigger/I am getting bigger! (As you can see above @ 37 weeks!)

Anyways, since baby is SO big and scrunched in there we weren't able to get a great picture of him in 3D, since he's upside down and big. But he did give us one pretty good profile shot. Its not very clear, plus this is a picture of a picture; however, we think he's pretty cute already!

Look at those chubby cheeks!

9 comments:

Annette Larsen said...

Aw! So cute! I haven't had one of those 3D ultrasounds yet and seeing pictures always fascinated me! I'm so excited for you, good luck these last couple weeks!

Rachel said...

Wahoo! I'm so excited for you! I wish you the best of luck in these last weeks of pregnancy! I wish you deep sleep at night, complete weightlessness and patience for your little man to come! Okay, so that probably WON'T happen, but it's worth a shot.

Kirsten said...

yay almost time!!! hang in there!

Brad and Kjirstin said...

You are too cute prego. And at least you don't have to hold that boy for 8 hour work days anymore, just good luck waiting for him to come now. Is Shad going to cut the cord?

P.S. Our friends were talking about a trip they took to Lake Shasta, we totally thought of you. There is still time to use it as a name.

Joel & Megan said...

YAY!!! He's looking way cute! Can't wait for him to get here.

Adamson Family said...

Just checking. Can't wait to hear the news. We are excited for the baby. Loved your Seattle pictures, too.

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

I love how well you can see him!! That is amazing! Hang in there-- The last month feels like 3 years, but he won't stay in there forever. :) I am way excited for you to be having a boy first. I love mine!!

Debbie Cannon said...

Love the photo of you Krista. It is darling! You look great! The 3D photo of your son is so amazing. They did not have anything like that when I was having kids, so I find it so cool, and wonderful. He is beautiful. I can not wait to hear that he has been born...I keep checking with Kirsten every day. Thinking a lot about you. You all take care!

Anonymous said...

no p-s-y secs for you now mum but I would love to get your pants and knickers off, play with your clit and get it hard, feel your p-s-y get real wet and finger f--k you, then shove my c--k in your sweet ass and hear you beg me to f--k you in the ass