Monday, October 11, 2010

The Hair


...Owen's Hair that is!


To Cut or Not to Cut??? I'm having the hardest time deciding wether I should cut this little guy's hair. I can't bring myself to cut it, he's just too little and cute!!! It has seriously taken on a life of its own... its so long on top!! But also... SO thin. What's a mom to do!?!

Another goodie from the fair... in the wind!

The Hair after nap time!

"The Spike"

"The Mohawk"

And this was taken after I had it in a pony tail... Shad got mad at me!

I just love him!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww I love him. I think you should either shave it off so it grows thicker or just trim the top so it isn't so crazy haha. He's still little so it's adorable but it's getting pretty long chica.

Courtney said...

Haha. His hair is pretty hilarious. We have the opposite problem here. I'm not exactly sure when Riley's hair will really "come in." Owen is such a cute kid! I love his smile. What a sweet boy!

Jake and Trisha Goodman said...

I agree with Kambria!

heisskalt said...

He is so Stinkin cute! So his hair does curl!? Devins was SO curly and I didn't ever want to cut it but his Daddy hated the curls and when it got inches long I shaved it off - It was SO sad :( I guess you would have to at some point but sooner or later I don't want to say cause either way will be hard!!! Good Luck! :)

Joel & Megan said...

Haha. I remember Alice would have CRAZY hair ALL the time. Her hair grew so that it was long in front but short in back. I finally HAD to cut it, though I did wait a long time :P But I really haven't had to cut it much since because now she has a cute little girl hair cut. Good luck deciding :)

F said...

i vote cut it - it'll grow back! keeping the top trimmed will help the rest of the hair have time to catch up. he has more hair than brooklin pretty much! ha lucky kid :)

Debbie Cannon said...

Very hard decision. Good luck deciding. He is so cute!

Kelli Brewer said...

Ha! I love it.

Rosalie said...

It is a hard decision, but I say cut it because it will grow in more consistent. I love him even if I never get to see him! :}