Sunday, February 20, 2011

Bed Head Baby!!


Here is our sweet little Owen this morning... cracks me up! So cute in his Mickey PJs, crazy bed hair, and oatmeal covered face!! I love him!

We had a little photo shoot this morning! Shad wakes up almost every morning with Owen to spend some daddy time together, I often hear them playing, squealing, and laughing together. It's so sweet. This morning when I finally got out of bed, this is what I found: Owen sitting in his bumbo eating his Oatmeal, with some crazy bed hair! I love my boys!

Good Morning Momma!

I LOVE Mickey!!

Owen's favorite pastime, pulling all the DVDs off the self. But he was sitting so cute!

What a perfect way to start my day!

5 comments:

F said...

he's so cute! i love being in the library with your momma - i feel like i get to see you all the time, even though i never get to see you! :)

Marilyn said...

Yes, indeed! Love him!

Rosalie said...

So fun to see him! What a real cutie he is in his pj's, fun hair and all...I am glad that you shared! Love you all! :}

Kirsten said...

Awww so cute!!! He has gotten SOOOO BIG!!! I can't even believe it!

Rachel said...

What a cute little bed-head! Definitely a cute start to the day!