Thursday, September 15, 2011

Outnumbered!

Well, it looks like I am really going to be outnumbered around here, because...

WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BOY!!!!!!

We are thrilled! I am not going to lie, Shad and I were really hoping for a little brother playmate for Owen. Especially since they will have such close birthdays and will be so close in age. Also financially this is a plus, because we already have all the boy stuff! We are just SO EXCITED... ITS A BOY!

We didn't get a digital copy of the pictures, like we did with Owen. Nor did we get a 3D ultrasound, so these are no where near as good as Owen's pics. But he still looks like a real cutie!


Got any name ideas??? Boy names are SO hard... we have NO idea.

6 comments:

Tara said...

How exciting! I'm glad you got just what you wanted. :)

Good luck with the name, that is always SO hard for me, too. Of course, I think Caleb is the best boy name EVER! :)

Rachel said...

WAHOO! Congrats! That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you! They're going to be such cute little buddies.

Chelsea said...

Wahoo! So excited for you guys! Our next boy will probably be Seth. (You asked for ideas, so guys can steal it if you like it) I am so glad they'll be playmates!

Kirsten said...

Cute pics!!! You should totally post this baby's pics next to Owens ultrasound pics and see if they look similar :) I love the profile pics!!! And boy names....: ok, Brenton (or Brent of course), Bryce, John, Paul, George, Ringo...ha ha Kellen, Evan, Henry, Blake, Austin, Dallas, Craig, Clay, Brock, Weston, Harrison, Alexander,...do you need more? These are some that I really like that Sean has mostly vetoed ha ha Although don't use Ringo...we really have our heart set on that. ha ha love you guys!

Anonymous said...

YAY I was so happy when you told me. It's just so perfect for you guys. Good luck with the name. Preston vetos all of mine so "Is it just me or is Veto starting to sound really good?"

Rosalie said...

Wow, how fun to see the little one! I am so excited! I am glad you all are happy you are having another boy because they can be great playmates! Besides in this family the granddaughters are a lot more than the grandsons so I am excited you are helping them get caught up! hehe