Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Weekend with the Fam



Two weeks ago, all of my family came to Provo. It was really nice having everyone that we don't see very often in town, specifically Heidi's family and Wendy's family. Unfortunately, my sister Jessica's job kept her in Boston that week, but we had fun overall. It was a wild time with all of the Grandkids as you can see in the picture above. 

On Saturday of that weekend, we were able to enjoy Scera park in all of its majestic glory. Most of us were able to go to the pool and several had fun going down the water slides a couple of times. Later, we all enjoyed a barbeque at the park. 

I am really going to miss all of the family when I leave Provo for law school in Washington. We will be closer to Seattle so we can visit my Sister Heidi's family more often (although they might get sick of us). On the other hand, it was great that we were able to spend time together now because there is a good chance that I will drop off the face of the planet once school starts, so I apologize in advance. 

1 comment:

the S family said...

I am so sad that we left! But I am glad you have a blog so we can keep up on what is going on! I hope law school is going great and moving is as well! We had so much fun with you guys. Can't wait to come and visit in Seattle!!