Monday, September 8, 2008


Here are some new pictures of our new apartment in Spokane Valley! I LOVE it! Sometimes i cannot believe that we live here because it is so stinkin' nice! I don't really feel as though the pictures do it proper justice. We have yet to hang up our pictures on the wall to make it more home-y, but we are definitely getting there! I think that we will be very happy here for the next three years! I HATE moving, and i told Shad and i am not doing it again! We live on the top (3rd) floor, and moving all of our furniture and stuff up here was dreadful! I'm here to stay!      


 The view from our balcony. Not Bad. 



Shad wanted to show off the vaulted ceilings here. 

Shad's "Study Room", such a good law student! 

Our Closet! Love it... Love it...

       
Our Kitchen, for those of you who saw our old kitchen, I think you could probably say that this is a VAST improvement! 




6 comments:

Shauna said...

VERY Cute! I'm glad to see that you made it there.

So yeah, we copied your idea and we are doing "All things Utah" before we leave. We hope to visit all the National Parks, temples, and everything cool we can think of!

Jarom and Heidi Taylor said...

I love the new place, it is so cute. And i'm glad you guys like it. Keep us posted on everything, we loved having you guys visit!

Brad and Kjirstin said...

I am lusting after your kitchen!!! It looks way good, and so much brighter than your Provo diggs.

Rachel said...

can i tell you how unbelievably jealous i am of your kitchen???!!! Stupid, orange kitchen.
On a different note, I'm super happy for you. It looks awesome! Yay for moving on with life! good luck with law school...

Anonymous said...

Krista it is sooo cute!!! I love it. How fun :) It's a nice area too. You better call me soon missy. I miss u!

the S family said...

Your apartment looks really nice! I hate moving too! Glad you are getting settled in!