Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NEW COUCH!!

So today has pretty much turned out to be one of the best days I've had in a long time. The sun has FINALLY made its way over to Spokane, and its a wonderful 70 degrees today! Along with that, I got off early enough to enjoy the sun, and talk with my long lost friend Kjirstin, who I miss terribly... but it was so great to talk to her! Plus, its TV Tuesday, which means we got American Idol and Biggest Loser on tonight! YAY! But to really top it off, our COUCH arrived!!! Yup, we ordered this puppy two weeks ago, and I have been anxiously awaiting its arrival! Shad and I have been living with a small/loveseat/not-so-plush Ikea couch, which don't get me wrong has done us well, but it was time to move on to BIGGER and better things! This wasn't the color I was expecting, but hey its new, fancy, and I love it! 


Shad was a good model!


10 comments:

J'Nette said...

we have the exact couch in green!

Rachel said...

so if you weren't expecting that color, what color were you expecting?

I like it!

Kirsten said...

i love new furniture!!! i want a new couch already...ours is actually really nice, it's a corner group...but it's from Sean's old house and it's kinda faded. Yuck. But it is REALLY comfortable, and I know we can't afford to buy a new cornergroup...so maybe3 i'll get a couch cover ha ha

Kirsten said...

oh and LOVE shad's modeling HA HA

Doug and Marilyn said...

Just Love love love watching TV Tuesday on the new couch. But those poses are great too!!

Heather and Parley said...

oh my gosh! we have that couch.. but in green :) Good choice!

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

No fair. We've been married 9 years and still haven't got a new couch. I guess we should have thought of that before we bought the new house...

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! New furniture is exciting - along with new plates and cooking shows (who thought we would turn into our moms? haha) It's super nice and looks great in your apartment!! LOVE YOU

Brad and Kjirstin said...

The couch looks so soft, I love it!

the S family said...

We love your new couch, especially the color (ours is the same, but different style) It looks super comfy and adorable in your apartment!!