Thursday, April 23, 2009

Photo Shoot


This week, with the weather finally being nice enough, I was able to do something I absolutely LOVE, which would be photography. Our good friends the Green's have a little girl who just recently turned 1, and is probably the CUTEST baby ever, and asked me to take some family photos to commemorate the event. I was so grateful for the opportunity to get outside and use my camera, and practice some photography. It's hard being away from Utah, when people aren't getting married every week to keep up. Plus I have had some experience in doing studio baby photography but nothing outside of that. Chasing a one year old is HARD work, phew! Plus she pretty much does her own thing, so posing her is not an option. Also Shad was my wonderful side kick, helping me change lenses, and doing crazy jumping stunts to entertain little Allie!! At least he got the adults laughing! 
So thank you Shad, for being wonderful. And Thank You Greens, for letting me take these fun pics. I had a great time, and I got to take pictures of the cutest baby around! I'm really excited about them, and I think they turned out pretty okay. Here are a few of my favs:  









6 comments:

Doug and Marilyn said...

Dang, she is cute huh!!? You are so amazing Krista. Sorry about how we left last night. I've been laughing about it ever since. Hope we didn't offend ya! ;)

Kirsten said...

those are cute!!! the last one posted is my favorite. I hope hope HOPE you bring your camera to my wedding!! I know you'll be in most of the pictures, but I'd love it if you could get some pictures in as well of me and Sean...and of course of all the other beautiful things around...like my little niece :D who, by the way, IS DEFINITELY the cutest baby yet born (thus excluding mine and your future children WHO WILL be the cutest children on the planet!!!) ha ha lOVE YOU!!!!!! you'll be here in 5 days!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow she has the prettiest eyes! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these girl you did such a good job. Way to be talented... I bet they are stoked.

Brad and Kjirstin said...

What a cute little girl. Brad has been trying to make friends with the little kids in our ward, he brings smarties to church now. When do you start school?

Tara said...

Those are great! I wish you were hear to photograph the cutest 10, 8, and 4 year olds! :)

the S family said...

Wow! Now you have to take our pictures! These are awesome! And we need new ones sooo bad!!! We really want to visit. I think if we can sell our house then we can come in July. Chad is going to basic training for the Air Force Aug. 11, so it will have to be before that! I hope we get to, it sounds so fun and we really want to see you guys!