Alright, I know some of you were on the edge of your seat! Here are the answers to our little project.
Here is the key, each column will be A, B, C, D, E, F, & G... then each row will be 1, 2, 3, & 4. Just like Battleship! :)
- Winter: B2, Bare brown trees and snow
- Spring: A1, Green, grass, and flowers
- Summer: G3, The beach/ocean
- Autumn: F1, A pumpkin
- BYU Football: C2, Stripes from their uniform
- Disneyland: B1, Mickey ears and his shorts!
- Finland1: C1, famous Finnish designer pattern
- Finland2: C3, Birch Trees/Finnish scenery
- History: C4, Books stacked up. With both of us being history majors, we have TONS of books!
- Seattle: E1, The Seattle skyline and rain, this is hard to identify unless you're close up to it.
- The Northwest: G1, represents green trees and the rainforest.
- Violin: D4, Obvious.
- Utah: A3, Represents southern Utah and its Arches.
- Irish Symbol: F2, Irish Knot
- Scottish Pattern: B3, Scottish kilt/clan pattern
- 4th of July: A2, Fireworks.
There you have it folks! Like I said, some are obvious. I think the Finnish ones are the hardest to identify, if you've never been there or have a strong background in their culture!