Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Just Because

Owen is actually sleeping in his crib for the THIRD day in a row! Whoop! He never, ever naps in his crib, so I feel like I should do something with my new found free time! I'm praying HARD that this keeps up. At almost 14 months, he should learn how to sleep on his own for naps. Seriously.

So I felt like doing a little blog post. Here are some recent pictures of the Owenator. He is just so busy these days, and loves to play, play, play! These pictures basically consist of what my days are like!

Owen LOVES to crawl around all day. And get into everything!


He LOVES being chased around, my knees are getting dry & bruised!


This picture just looked better in b&w, this is when I "found" him around the corner!

I recently made Owen a "homemade" toy, its a hit:

He loves to put the "tokens" in...

Then pour them out!

A couple of weeks ago, I went to the bathroom for like 30 seconds, forgotten I left the goldfish out... and came back out to this:

Owen needs another (his THIRD!) haircut in the WORST way, he has been mistaken for a girl already. BOO. But I am just having the hardest time cutting off these CUTE baby curls.


But he's starting to look a little scruffy! So, I've given in. Tomorrow he is getting it cut by my sweet visiting teacher.

Goodbye curls :(

And finally, this boy LOVES his mac n' cheese! He is SO stinkin' picky, I can hardly get him to eat, but mac n' cheese is always a sure winner!


Hope you enjoyed another OWEN-MANIA post! Buts seriously... this is what my days are like! We only have one working car right now, and are actually going to sell it when its fixed up anyways. So... I don't really get out much, AT ALL. So this is what we do!

PS. He is still alseep in his crib! (almost an hour! WHOOP!)

2 comments:

Rosalie said...

He is so adorable and I am sad I do not live close enough to hug this little one! What fun pictures! Thanks for the updated Owen - mania! I love you all!!!

Courtney said...

Yay for napping in his crib!!! Go Owen! I've decided that maybe it's a good thing Riley still has hardly any hair. I don't think there is ANY way she would sit still enough to get her hair cut. I have to chase her to even get it brushed every day. :)